Welcome to the Gulzaar Foods' Aloe Vera shiny and succulent pathway of healing dynamism!
Appearance and description
Greek Scientists regarded the plant as a universal remedy for any difficulty or disease.
In our current era, it has various purposes in the world of dermatology.
- Shrubby and succulent, thick fleshy green leaves
- Aloe Vera is a stemless or short-stemmed plant growing up to100 cm.
- An evergreen perennial.
Without additives, Aloe Vera taken as a juice tastes watery, slightly bitter and acid, but don't let this issue deflate your Aloe Vera health track ambitions! Aloe Vera has more to offer, a sweet life journey, on a shiny path!
- Indian medicine uses Aloe for constipation, worm infestation, skin diseases, and a colic remedy.
- Chinese medicine uses it for fungal diseases.
- The Western world found widespread use in pharmaceutical, cosmetic and food industries.
- Manufacturing Aloe Vera is rated as the largest in the sector of botanical industries worldwide
Listed officially as a skin protectant and purgative in the 1820's it was clinically used during the 1930's for radiotherapy treatment, skin burns as well as mucous membranes.
The Aloe Vera industry for raw material was estimated at $125 million by the year 2004 and $110 billion for finished products containing Aloe Vera.
In our current era, cosmetic companies commonly add derivatives from the Aloe Vera plant to various products including makeup, sunscreens, soaps, incense, shampoos, shaving creams, moisturizers, and tissues.
Aloe vera is an ingredient that is used in beverages, yogurt, and desserts. Extracts of the aloe vera plant are also are used as a preservative os fresh food preservative and water conservation on small farms.
ALOE VERA Health Benefits
- Aloe Vera contains minerals and vitamins needed for your body system to function effectively
- Aloe Vera has laxative compounds with digestive enzymes
- Aloe Vera has anti-inflammatory acids
- Aloe Vera helps on the pathway of wound healing
- Aloe Vera is the best for soothing burns
- Aloe Vera soothes most skin irritations
- Aloe Vera soothes rashes and wounds
- Aloe Vera treats cold sores
- Aloe Vera moisturizes scalp and hair
- Aloe Vera reduce inflammation used externally
- Aloe Vera aids digestion and relieves constipation
- Aloe Vera Boosts the immune system
- Aloe Vera Improves symptoms of diabetes
Aloe vera for prevention and treatment of infusion phlebitis. Cochrane Database Syst Rev. John Wiley & Sons. CD009162. doi:10.1002/14651858.CD009162.pub2. PMID 2489529.
Armstrong, Liza. "Clean and green". Australian Broadcasting Corporation. Archived from the original on 24 May 2008. Retrieved 20 June 2008.